As we settle into the New Year, the team here at Zapya thought it would be nice to compile a list of fun activities to look out for in 2017. Whether you want to travel or catch your favourite movie, we have you covered.
Everyone has a favourite sport or two, and 2017 will be another year filled with a lot of sporting activities for spectators around the world to enjoy. These are a few of our picks:
- January 14 – February 5th: African Cup of Nations (Football)
- June 3rd: UEFA Champions League Final (Football)
- June 26 – July 23rd: One Day International World Cup for Women (Cricket)
- July 3rd – July 16th: Wimbledon (Tennis)
- August 21 – August 27th: Badminton World Federation Championships (Badminton)
We can be quite certain that 2017 will prove to be yet another interesting year when it comes to movies. Whether you like to go to the theatre or watch a quiet film at home, we have you covered. Here’s a look our top seven picks:
- Transformers: The Last Knight
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
- The Fate of the Furious
- Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
- Star Wars Episode VIII
- Justice League
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Lastly, we can’t spend 2017 staying at home, watching movies and becoming couch potatoes can we? Certainly not! So in the spirit of good health, we recommend a few popular travel destinations for 2017. Here is a list of our top five travelling destinations that shouldn’t break the bank.
- Bali, Indonesia
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Agra, India
- Petersburg, Russia
- Isfahan, Iran
We hope that this advice helps you plan a few of your activities in 2017! Also, don’t forget to share your unforgettable 2017 experiences with Zapya!